You are here
Vacancy for Senior User Researcher
|Salary||£37,321 (National) £42,121 (London- if applicable)|
|Job Type||Fixed Term|
|Location||Newcastle, London, Leeds|
|Hours of Work||37|
|Closing Date:||23 Jul 2019 11:45PM|
Are you committed to helping us regulate health and social care within England?
We are looking for individuals who are caring, demonstrate integrity, work great as part of a team and always strive for excellence in everything they do to help us make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
Let us tell you a little bit about the role....
- You’ll plan, design and prepare user research to help us deliver high quality services and then improve them
- You’ll lead the analysis of what you find to produce clear, actionable information and help teams design and prioritise
- You’ll champion user-centred practices and help inform the organisation’s roadmap of service development.
What we're looking for from you...
- You’re an experienced user researcher with excellent communication skills who’s comfortable with Agile and is a passionate advocate of user-centred design
- You can understand complex problems and help plan research methods to inform the design of solutions to them
- You’re experienced in engaging sceptical colleagues and stakeholders and presenting evidence in a clear and accessible way.
This is a fixed term contract for 18 months.
Download the documents below for further information
|Job Profile document||Download|