You are here
Vacancy for Senior Policy Analyst (Healthwatch England)
|Salary||£34,454 per annum (London rate)|
|Hours of Work||37|
Senior Policy Officer - Healthwatch England
Salary: £34,454 per annum (London framework)
Hours of Work: 37 per week
London– Office based
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st November 2018 at 11.45pm
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
About the Role
We’re looking for an excellent Senior Policy Analyst to join our expanding Policy and Public Affairs team.
You’ll play an integral role helping us to extend our reach, develop the quality of our network and increase our influence.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Lead our policy analysis on key health and social care issues
- Develop and deliver policy projects and products using our insight
- Support our network to influence policy decisions at a national, regional and local level
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Creative solutions to policy challenges
- Experience building effective professional networks with policy makers and influencers
For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please contact:
Head of Policy and Public Affairs
External Candidate Information
• Please provide referee details for a full 3 year employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
• Please note that if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of this vacancy closing, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
• We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.
Job DescriptionThere is no information to display under this section.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|