You are here
Vacancy for Senior DevOps Engineer
|Salary||Grade B, up to £44,646 plus an additional allowance may be available for exceptional candidates (additional London weighting of £4,729 for those based in our London Office).|
|Directorate||Regulatory, Customer & Corporate Operations|
|Location||London, Leeds or Newcastle|
|Hours of Work||37hpw|
|Closing Date:||05 May 2019 11:45PM|
Be part of our Digital transformation!
Are you committed to helping us regulate health and social care within England?
We are looking for individuals who are caring, demonstrate integrity, work great as part of a team and always strive for excellence in everything they do to help us make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
Let us tell you a little bit about the role....
You will be joining a great team of DevOps engineers to help establish, maintain and grow our DevOps practices and methods as we assist our product teams in developing and maintaining our services.
- Focus on building and maintaining Cloud (Azure PaaS, SaaS and IaaS) solutions in cross-functional teams.
- Building operational excellence around reliability, security, compliance etc. using automation and software engineering practices.
- Establishing and improving deployment practices and tooling for CI/CD (continuous integration/deployment) pipelines, version control and configuration management.
What we're looking for from you...
Essential skills and experience:
- Cloud based infrastructure build and migration in Azure (PaaS, SaaS and IaaS).
- Operational and application support experience of debugging complex issues for customer facing services.
- Experience of building and optimising deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on CI/CD, version control and configuration management tools (i.e. VSTS/Devops, Git, Atlassian toolset).
If you're interested and think this is the perfect job for you, apply today!
Download the documents below for further information
|Candidate Information Pack||Download|
|Job Profile document||Download|