You are here
Vacancy for Programme Manager
|Salary||Grade A - £49,966 (National) £54,695 (London) if applicable|
|Directorate||Strategy & Intelligence|
|Function||Performance, Change and Improvement|
|Hours of Work||37|
Location – Flexible
Grade A - £49,966 (National) £54,695 (London) if applicable
Benefits Package include: 27+ days annual leave (increasing with years of service) and bank holidays, NHS pension scheme, NHS fleet hire, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, employee support package and an employee discount scheme
At the Care Quality Commission, we are on a journey to ensuring that even more people get high-quality care.
As the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England, our Shaping the Future strategy, sets out our ambitious vision for a more targeted, responsive, and collaborative approach to regulation. To support the realisation of this ambition, we are creating a new team. The Performance, Change and Improvement Team will enable us to deliver a step-change in our capability to how CQC uses information to plan and improve. We are seeking exceptional people who share our vision and are committed to how we will make it happen across three interrelated teams:
- The Performance team enables evidence based decisions;
- The Quality Improvement team empowers improvements to current practice and;
- The Change team ensures we realise the ambitions and benefits of CQC’s strategy through strategic planning and large scale change.
Be part of CQC’s Performance, Change and Improvement Team
About the Role
In designing the new team an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Strategic Planning and Change function to join us as a Programme Manager. CQC has a wide and diverse portfolio of change that is geared towards delivering the ambitions of the strategy over the next 3 years. As such, this role will be responsible for driving one of three major change programmes which are focussed on transforming the way in which CQC regulates. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of change which is complex in nature, necessitating effective co-ordination of the programmes projects and their interdependencies so as to ensure successful outcomes are achieved.
To be eligible for this role you will already be operating in a similar capacity elsewhere and will have gained significant experience of delivering complex strategic change programmes and/or portfolios that contain a large degree of business change and digital transformation. You will possess exemplary knowledge of a wide range of programme/project methodologies and demonstrable experience of applying them appropriately in different contexts. You will be tenacious, with an eye for detail and an ability to pre-empt and solve problems before they materialise.
Closing Date: 15th November 2018 at 11.45pm
External Candidate Information
• Please provide referee details for a full 3 year employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
• Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
• We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.
Job DescriptionThere is no information to display under this section.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|