You are here
Jobs at CQC
Legal Services Administrator
|Salary||£19,170 National; £23,899 London|
|Directorate||Customer and Corporate Services|
|Function||Governance and Legal Services|
|Hours of Work||37|
Legal Services Administrator
Grade F: £19,170 (Leeds rate); £23,899 (London rate) per annum
Two Opportunities available:
1 Permanent 37 hrs vacancy in our Leeds Office
1 Fixed-Term / Secondment (for 6 months) 37 hrs vacancy in our London or Leeds Office
CQC is the independent regulator of health and social care in England. We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve. We monitor, inspect and regulate services to ensure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and we publish what we find to help people choose care.
About the role
Two exciting opportunities have arisen for a Legal Services Administrator to provide support to the Care Quality Commission’s Legal Services team. Legal Services are part of the Customer & Corporate Services Directorate.
The role will involve supporting the legal team in their work across Litigation, Prosecutions and Inquests; Adult Social Care; Primary Medical Services and Hospitals and making sure that efficient and effective administrative support is provided.
The role will also involve entering case data and information, preparation of case documents and compiling bundles as directed.
You will have excellent organisational skills, be confident and able to ensure that accurate records are kept relating to legal advice and casework.
You will also need to be able to work accurately and at speed to provide administrative support on our cases, including those where urgent court action is being taken or where we are working to comply with Court orders.
You will be confident at collating management information and statistics, as well as being competent in using Microsoft Office packages.
Experience of providing legal support within a legal team is desirable but not essential. More importantly, you must be a team player who enjoys working with other whilst being the gateway to the legal team.
Does this sound like you?
For further information about the role please see attached job description
Closing date: Sunday 25th March at 23:45pm
* Depending upon business needs there may be the potential for this fixed-term role to become a permanent role in the future.
External Candidate Information
• Please provide referee details for a full 3 year employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
• Please note that if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of this vacancy closing, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
• We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|