You are here
Vacancy for Learning and Development Manager (Healthwatch England)
|Salary||Grade B £42,121 per annum (London rate) or £37,321 per annum (if home based)|
|Location||London or home based|
|Hours of Work||37|
|Closing Date:||12 May 2019 11:45PM|
Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim to help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work and gain valuable experience for your career development.
About the role
Use your skills to make a real difference to people’s health and care.
As our Learning and Development Manager, you’ll play a key role in developing and managing the delivery of our learning and development programme for our network of 152 local Healthwatch across the country.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Develop and implement a new competency framework based on a quality assurance framework
- Develop new opportunities for learning, drawing on an analysis of Healthwatch training needs
- Develop a new workstream on supporting volunteering across the network
What you’ll bring to the role:
- An excellent understanding of learning and development and ability to analyse training needs and develop training courses and resources
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- A track record of managing projects, developing resources and managing competing priorities
***Interview Date: 22 May 2019***
For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please contact:
Head of Network Development
External Candidate Information
- Please provide referee details for a full 3 years employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
- We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship.
Download the documents below for further information
|Job Profile document||Download|