You are here
Vacancy for Intelligence and Research Manager - Healthwatch England
|Salary||Grade B - £42,121 per annum (London rate)|
|Hours of Work||37hpw|
|Closing Date:||31 Mar 2019 11:45PM|
Intelligence and Research Manager
Job type: Permanent
Hours of work: 37 per week
Salary: £42,121 per annum (London)
Location: London Office (151 Buckingham Palace Road)
Closing date: Sunday 31st March 2019 at 11:45pm
Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
About the role
Can you be our Intelligence and Research Manager?
We’re looking for someone who will play an integral role in helping us achieve our new five-year strategy. In particular, you’ll be supporting us to extend our reach, develop the quality of our network, and increase our influence.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Undertake research and develop our evidence base so that it can be used to effectively inform organisational policy decision making and research activity.
- Manage the Intelligence and Analytics team.
- Manage data flow and quality by developing new ways of collecting data.
- Work with other organisations to promote information sharing to make sure that we get the best outcomes from our evidence.
- Oversee the development of our intelligence and work with our policy and communications team to improve reporting in support of our influencing strategy.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure Healthwatch evidence is shared and published widely.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Excellent understanding of intelligence systems, decision making processes, research practices and analytical methods
- Experience and knowledge of information management, security and information sharing.
- Experience of working in, and influencing change in a public policy environment.
For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancy, please contact:
Head of Intelligence and Analytics
Or alternatively Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
External Candidate Information
• Please provide referee details for a full 3 years employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
• Please note that if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of this vacancy closing, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
• We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.
Download the documents below for further information
|Job Profile document||Download|