You are here
Vacancy for Intelligence Coordinator (Healthwatch England)
|Salary||£26,958 per annum (London rate)|
|Hours of Work||37 hpw|
Job type: Permanent
Hours of work: 37 per week
Salary: £26,958 per annum (London Salary)
Location: London Office (151 Buckingham Palace Road)
Closing date: Sunday 18th November 2018 at 11.45pm
Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
About the role
Use your research skills to help improve health and social care for the public. We’re looking for an innovative intelligence and research professional to help us coordinate how we collect and use our information.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Scope, evaluate and identify new information sources to improve our understanding of what matters to people
- Help us add context and meaning to the data we collect
- Work as part of the team to coordinate the collection, coding and inputting of data
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience in a research role
- A strong ability to make evidence-based decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of how to develop and manage databases
- Experience providing technical expertise
For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please contact:
020 7448 0890
External Candidate Information
- Please provide referee details for a full 3 years employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
- We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship
Job DescriptionThere is no information to display under this section.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|