You are here
Vacancy for Digital Systems Support Officer (Healthwatch England)
|Salary||£29,711 per annum (London rate)|
|Hours of Work||37 hpw|
Digital Systems Support Officer
Job type: Permanent
Hours of work: 37 per week
Salary: £29,711 per annum (London Salary)
Location: London Office (151 Buckingham Palace Road)
Closing date: Sunday 18th November 2018 at 11.45pm
Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
About the role
We’re looking for a digital professional to join our team and help us deliver our new five-year strategy. Our digital systems are integral to our work, ensuring we collect important information from our network, which we use to make a difference to health and social care.
As part of the role, you’ll provide essential digital support to our network of 152 local Healthwatch, based around the country, as well as national office staff.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Help the Healthwatch network get the most out of our digital systems
- Provide day-to-day digital support
- Support colleagues to interpret data to understand public feedback
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Good understanding of developing, managing, and using information systems
- Experience providing technical support to people
- Excellent logic to solve data problems and come up with solutions
- Proficiency using excel to analyse and report
- Ability to use and integrate databases to simplify information
- Experience of using CRM systems (desirable)
For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please contact
020 74 489159
External Candidate Information
- Please provide referee details for a full 3 years employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
- We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship
Job DescriptionThere is no information to display under this section.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|