You are here
Jobs at CQC
Digital Product Officer
|Salary||Grade C - £29,725 (National), £34,454 (London)|
|Directorate||Strategy & Intelligence|
|Function||Strategy & Intelligence|
|Hours of Work||37|
About the role
We're looking for an experienced product officer to help us transform our digital services.
Working closely with our product managers and user researchers, the successful candidate will act as the performance analyst for our agile digital teams.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll get to:
- Set up and monitor our analytics account to ensure we understand how we’re doing and how we can improve
- Report on the performance of our services and champion the use of this information
- Work as part of agile teams taking projects through Government Digital Service (GDS) approvals.
If you're an expert in Google Analytics and you have a passion for building services around the needs of the user, come and join our team. If you have experience of GDS assessments and approvals too, you’ll be a great fit for the role.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you're used to delivering projects for large organisations and managing a range of stakeholders.
You have experience of using advanced features of Google Analytics and using it to track and report on key performance indicators. You can draw out key conclusions from research and business objectives and produce evidence to support the design of services.
Most of all, you’re a team player with strong communication and presentation skills and a passion for delivering services that are simple to use and built around the needs of their users.
Closing date – 23 May 2018 at 11.45pm
External Candidate Information
- Please provide referee details for a full 3 year employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
- Please note that if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of this vacancy closing, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
- We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|