You are here
Jobs at CQC
Digital Product Manager
|Directorate||Strategy & Intelligence|
|Hours of Work||37|
Digital Product Manager
Location – London
Grade B £42,050 (London)
CQC is the independent regulator of health and social care in England. We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve. We monitor, inspect and regulate services to ensure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and we publish what we find to help people choose care
About the role
We’re making some major improvements to our public services and we need a digital product manager to help us lead this work.
You’ll be the product owner for our public digital services and play a crucial role in understanding our users’ needs and deciding how we meet them.
The role will see you working with researchers, designers and developers as well as managing relationships with key colleagues. You’ll take responsibility for the testing of our website and provide line management to our digital product officer.
Managing stakeholders through the whole lifecycle of each product will be a key element to this role. This will include:
- understanding the needs of our users
- gathering business requirements
- prioritising and planning work and presenting details of progress
- promoting our new digital features
It’s a challenging role and one in which you’ll be expected to put the needs of people who use health and social care services at the heart of your work.
Educated to degree-level or equivalent, you're used to delivering projects for large organisations and managing a range of stakeholders.
You have experience of designing digital services for high profile consumer audiences and are committed to creating excellent user experiences. You’re a team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
You’re experienced in analysis and reporting including designing, interpreting and drawing out key conclusions from research and business objectives
Closing date - 22nd February 2018 at 23:45
External Candidate Information
• Please provide referee details for a full 3 year employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
• Please note that if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of this vacancy closing, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
• We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|