You are here
Vacancy for Digital Product Manager (Healthwatch England)
|Salary||Grade B - £42,121 - £49,446 per annum (London rate) or £37,321 - £44,646 per annum (National rate) based on skills and experience|
|Job Type||Fixed Term|
|Location||London or Homebased|
|Hours of Work||37 hpw|
|Closing Date:||07 Apr 2019 11:45PM|
Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim to help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
Our plan to transform our digital approach
Over the next two years Healthwatch England will be undertaking an exciting programme of work to remodel the systems we use nationally and across our local network of 152 Healthwatch. There has never been a better time to join us and really make a difference to the way that we deliver an efficient and effective Healthwatch service to people across the country.
We need your experience of identifying digital business requirements, understanding user need, scoping and identifying value for money digital solutions and planning for change to help prepare the foundation for our future vision.
As we take our first steps, we are looking for an engaging, perceptive and excellent communicator who can apply their technical expertise in innovative and creative ways.
Digital Product Manager
Job type: 6 months fixed term contract
Hours of work: 37 per week
Salary: £42,121 - £49,446 per annum (London rate) or £37,321 - £44,646 per annum (National rate) based on skills and experience
Location: This role can be London based at our offices in Victoria or home based
Closing date: Sunday 7th April 2019 at 11:45pm
Interview: Potentially w/c 23rd April 2019 in London
About the role
We’re looking for someone to help lead our planning for digital change, assisting us to deliver a unified digital approach to engaging, gathering and sharing people’s views of care, as well as supporting quality and consistency across our network.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Identify the best digital products and solutions to transform our digital estate in line with the Healthwatch 5-year strategy.
- Advise on, and design unified data management systems to reduce costs to local Healthwatch.
- Ensure that the experience of Healthwatch digital users is at the heart of design.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience of digital product management with a passion for ensuring that organisations can communicate effectively with each other and with external audiences.
- Experience of engaging with a diverse range of users, turning user insight into product improvements
- Excellent knowledge of current technologies used to build and operate digital services.
For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancy, please contact:
Head of Intelligence, Digital and Analytics
Or alternatively Recruitment: email@example.com
External Candidate Information
• Please provide referee details for a full 3 years employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
• Please note that if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of this vacancy closing, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
• We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.
Download the documents below for further information
|Job Profile document||Download|