You are here
Vacancy for Campaigns Officer (Healthwatch England)
|Salary||£34,454 per annum (London rate)|
|Hours of Work||37 hpw|
Job type: Permanent
Hours of work: 37 per week
Salary: £34,454 per annum (London Salary)
Location: London Office (151 Buckingham Palace Road)
Closing date: Wednesday 21st November 2018 at 11.45pm
Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
We currently have one opportunity available within our Communications team.
About the role
Use your campaign skills to make a real difference to people’s health and care.
As our Campaigns Officer, you’ll play a key role in delivering our awareness campaigns to encourage more people to share their experiences of health and care and to persuade services to act on these views to improve care.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
- Work on awareness campaigns, bringing light to important issues
- Develop content plans and communication activities that engage our audiences and influence behaviour
- Support colleagues and provide communications advice
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- A track record of delivering national PR-led campaigns, which have helped to achieve change
- Creative and strategic thinking
For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please contact:
Head of Communications
020 7448 1746
External Candidate Information
- Please provide referee details for a full 3 years employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
- We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship
Job DescriptionThere is no information to display under this section.
Download Full Job Description
|Job Profile document||Download|